Friday, July 3, 2009

Clearance Rack







So, I've been told that I have a thing for shoes. I won't deny it. As a small girl I used to play in my auntie J's closet for hours- she had what seemed a hundred pair of funky~fresh shoes. Boots, wedges, clogs, stilletos... you name it she had it. Of course they didn't fit- she was a size 7, and I was maybe a 1 or 2. She promised to the save them for me, esp. my fav pair- cork wedge peekaboos, with clear plastic body and mini plastic fruit details! little bananas, cherries, oranges and limes... I absolutely A.D.O.R.E.D. these shoes!! But alas, auntie J. gave them away. Or lost them, or threw them out. Oh yeah- my foot stopped growing at- you guessed it-size 7. I still pine for those shoes. But I guess I'll settle for these ^^^, my newest pair! Can you believe I found these Kors on a clearance rack for $50?!?!? Happy Day!! And Happy 4th Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment